Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fashion Expert

I am a fashion expert. I'm what they call a "stylistic diva." Yeah right! I actually have no formal design/fashion experience, as most of you probably assumed. In fact, I have never actually decorated a room in my life (in the strictest sense of course). There is one thing I do know though, and that's when I sense that a President feels uncomfortable in his environment. The last time the Oval Office (this is official office of the President) received a "make-over" was when President George W. Bush was in office. I think the president is attempting to leave his own makr on the White House, and he wants to feel comfortable in the space he is working in. Check out the link below to read the full USA Today article, and be sure to check out the specs on this newly decorated room. I am wondering, how would you have decorated the Oval Office differently? Be sure to leave a comment below.

Progressive Thinking,
C.S.

Click here for the USA Today Article.




1 comment:

  1. i wonder? what is he doing for his country? i know im just 14 but i think he should start doing work and stop taking vacations now and then because i think he dosent do work lately. anyways he can do better and he'll get better but please stop taking vacation president obama! you will not have anything to do when you retire.youll stay home instead of going to italy or somwhere else.

    ReplyDelete